· Responsible for maintaining cleanliness at the Harbour Town Pool and its surroundings, including re-arranging pool furniture throughout the day, picking up trash and lost and found and cleaning when needed.
· Check guest’s pool passes upon entrance to pool and record usage details.
· Responsible for pool usage records and keeping tally of types of cards admitted.
· Provide high level of customer service and assistance about pool passes, Sea Pines, activities, directions, etc.
· Complete daily pool inspection upon opening and closing the pool.
· Directing guest to the designated parking areas for the Beach Club
· Assist with overflow parking from the Beach Club to the Plantation Club parking areas
Assist guest at the Harbour Town Pool and its surroundings
Assist guest with beach parking at The Beach Club
REQUIRED SKILLS DETAILS
Ability to read, must have strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from owners, guests, vendors, and co-workers. Must be able to communicate (verbally and in writing) effectively and efficiently to owners, guests, vendors, and co-workers.
Basic math skills, addition, subtraction and division
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit and taste or smell. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
This position functions with a minimum of direct supervision and requires the individual to be a self-starter, self-motivated, and have the ability to prioritize effectively.
Must have excellent communications and customer-service skills and be capable of handling effectively difficult owners and their complaints. Good listening skills are needed to facilitate problem solving.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to outside weather conditions. The employee is occasionally exposed to high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals; and risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
High school diploma or equivalent
Certified in CPR and First Aid preferred
LOCATION, POSITION TYPE AND SALARY DETAILS