Working closely with the Director of Information Security & Technology, the IS&C Analyst is responsible for the security and availability of information assets at SPR. The selected will maintain focus on monitoring, incident response, vulnerability management and other security and/or compliance related tasks. The position plays an important role in implementing effective information security & risk management solutions while providing key support necessary to protect the information assets of the company. Provides support in engineering processes and policies that will improve information security & compliance efforts.
· Manages internal vulnerability management program. Identifies & executes action plans for vulnerability remediation.
· Takes lead role in threat monitoring, incident investigation and response.
· Takes lead role in securing and monitoring network infrastructure, filtering appliances and firewalls.
· Identifies technologies and solutions to that could improve the security posture of SPR
· Contribute to development of security standards, access controls, and compliance requirements of applications, network infrastructure, servers and workstations.
· Serves as subject matter expert regarding security and policies
· Maintain awareness of current and emerging threat landscape
· Report security & compliance metrics to Director of Information Security & Technology. . Manages Incident Response plan for Sea Pines Resort
· Assists IT team members with support issues. Off hours or rotational support responsibilities may also be required
REQUIRED SKILLS DETAILS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit and taste or smell. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Proven ability to manage projects across multiple functional areas in a complex and dynamic environment.
Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
Excellent analytical and thinking and stakeholder engagement skills
Strong organization and planning skills
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT Security related discipline or related field, or equivalent experience is required
Relevant security certifications are desirable but not mandatory, such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, or GIAC.
Experience with penetration testing desirable but not mandatory.
Experience with VMWare is desirable but not mandatory.
Experience with Disaster Recover desirable but not mandatory.
LOCATION, POSITION TYPE AND SALARY DETAILS
Commensurate with Experience