Primary areas of responsibility include Cups & Cones Ice Cream Store. Supervises daily F& B operations; assists with menu planning, maintains sanitation standards and assists Ice Cream Scoopers on the floor during business hours. Will function as a department supervisor to direct and work with the food and beverage management team and employees to successfully execute F&B operations; strive to continually improve guest and employee satisfaction and maximize the financial performance in areas of responsibility.
· Ensures compliance with all food & beverage policies, standards and procedures by training, supervising, follow-up and hands on management.
· Recognizes good quality products and presentations.
· Maintains service and sanitation standards in restaurant
· Ensures compliance with food handling and sanitation standards.
· Ensures compliance with all local, state and federal (OSHA & DHEC) regulations.
· Adheres to procedures for food & beverage portion and waste controls.
· Over see daily shift operations and assist scoopers on the floor
· Supervises service delivery in restaurants to ensure guest is serviced from point of entry to departure (e.g., greeting from hostess, speed of order taking and food and beverage delivery, fulfillment of special requests, collection of payment & invitation to return).
REQUIRED SKILLS DETAILS
· Comprehensive knowledge of Restaurant operations operational procedures
· Knowledge of basic food handling and sanitation standards
· Knowledge of restaurant equipment and routine maintenance needs
· Effective decision making skills
· Strong problem-solving skills
· Strong consensus building skills
· Ability to acquire and maintain relationships e.g., employees, customers, vendors
· Ability to work well in stressful and high pressure situations
· Effective influence skills
· Knowledge of overall resort operations as they affect restaurant and related areas
· Good negotiation skills
· Ability to effectively manage labor productivity
· Good presentation and platform skills
· Strong communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
· Strong organization skills
· Ability to use standard software applications and resort systems including point of sale systems
· Strong customer and employee relation skills
· Effective conflict management skills
· Good training/facilitator skills
· Knowledge of purchasing, inventory controls, supplies and equipment
· Working Knowledge of governmental regulations and safety standards (OSHA, EPA, ADA, DHEC)
· High School Diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
· Hospitality Management Degree beneficial
· ServSafe certified, T.I.P.S. certification preferred
Minimum of 2 years experience Supervisory position focusing on restaurant operations
LOCATION, POSITION TYPE AND SALARY DETAILS
Commensurate with experience